Gothic chess pieces
Inspired by the style of the famous Isle of Lewis set. We recommend playing these pieces on a 16" board.
- King: Crowned and seated on a dragon motif panelled throne, with his left hand on the sword hilt (3.5" tall)
- Queen: Crowned and seated on celtic knotwork panelled throne, holding a flower
- Bishop: Mitred and kneeling on a panelled prayer chair
- Knight: Helmeted horseman with spear
- Castle: Square tower with a different relief on each side
- Pawn: Half lozenge shaped, with knot-work covering