Richard the Lionheart chess pieces
With six individually sculpted designs, cold-cast and stained to give an antique finish, the two sides to this set are differentiated by an ebony/ivory finish. We recommend playing these pieces on a 14" board. (Board not included.)
- King: Richard the Lionheart (3.25" tall)
- Queen: Queen Berengia
- Bishop: Bishop of Lincoln
- Knight: 12th century mounted horseman
- Castle: Norman round tower
- Pawn: Soldiers of the Angevin royal household
Antique finish only, made in Somerset.
We have pictured this set on the 16" Campion board (sold separately).